As years pass by, your cabinets can start to look out of style. One of the most cost-effective ways to bring them into the modern era is by painting them.
Stockton Painting Pros is available to lively up your bathroom or kitchen cabinets with a new paint job.
Request A Free Estimate
About Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinet Painting
Like we mentioned above and on other pages, exterior painting increases your homes value, interior painting can do the same.
Yes, fewer people will see the interior of your home, but usually these are people you’ll want to impress more than a random passer by.
This is especially true if you plan to sell your home.
If you’re not selling your home, there’s still value in updating the look of your kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
After all, you will be looking at them every day.
Our expert cabinet painters take care of your cabinetry and make sure every nook and cranny is accounted for.
To Hire Us
At Stockton Painting Pros, our goal is to paint amazing interiors and exteriors for homeowners and business owners in the Stockton area. We can paint any type of siding and turn your interior into a dream escape.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to painting.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Best Practices For Cabinet Painting
- Choose the right paint: Normal wall paint has a formula that won’t work on cabinet surfaces. It will chip and come off after repeated cleaning.
- Choose the right color for your appliances: Many older homes have oak cabinetry which tends to stick out like a sore thumb around modern appliances, bathrooms, and kitchens. Instead of replacing all of your appliances or cabinetry, refinishing your cabinets can transform your kitchen for a fraction of the price.
- Remove all of the hardware: You have to remove every hinge, screw, and knob.
Questions To Ask Your Painting Contractor
Here are a few questions you’ll want to ask your cabinet painter before making a single payment.
How many cabinets have you done?
Cabinet painting is not the same as painting walls or exteriors. This question gets straight to the experience of the contractor. And experience usually goes hand in hand with efficiency and quality.
Can I talk to some references?
You are entitled to talk to people who can vouch for your contractor. A quality painter will be happy and ready to give you a list of references.
How quickly will you respond to my messages?
The last thing you want is a painting contractor who doesn’t respond to messages. Or even worse, takes your money and runs. We promise to never do that. Since we are in such high demand, we usually have a short waiting period, however this doesn’t mean we go radio silent