Stockton Painting Pros
Commercial, Residential, Interior, And Exterior Painters
Are you looking for a local painting company to take care of your next painting project?
Stockton Painting Pros services all of Stockton, CA and all surrounding areas within San Joaquin County.
We provide interior painting services for homeowners as well as commercial painting for businesses, hospitals, office buildings, and much more.
If you’re looking for the best painting company in the 209, then click the button above to call or fill in the form with your information.
We began with a vision of making interiors of homes in Stockton beautiful. This vision and passion morphed into doing the same thing for exteriors of residential and commercial properties.
A fresh coat of paint can transform the interior or exterior of any home or business. The only thing standing between this reality and you would be finding the right painting contractor to do the job for you.
Whether you want to paint a few cabinets, your house, or grocery store, Stockton Painting Pros is equipped and ready to complete the job.
Get A Free Painting Estimate
Why Work With Us
You’re reading this page because you’ve already decided it’s time for a new paint job. The only question which now remains is, “who do I hire for the job?” Your phone book and google are full of painting contractors… Heck, that’s probably how you ended up on our website. If that’s the case, then let us tell you why it’s in your best interest to choose Stockton Painting Pros for the job.
To make things easier for you, we compiled the five things you should look for in a painting contractor:
- Professional: We only hire, train, and work with professional painters. This means we don’t use students, part-time painters, or sub-contractors (even if they’re professionals). Painting is a delicate skill which needs to be rendered by a professional who takes pride in his work. Our team will arrive on time and god permitting finish the job on the agreed-upon time. If there is any delay (usually due to weather), we will inform you immediately and make things right.
- Quality: When you’re looking for a house painter or commercial painter, you’ll want to assess the quality of their work. The best way to do this is to ask to see examples of their work. When working with us, there is a chance that we may have worked on a home in close proximity to yours. If that’s not the case, we can show you pictures of every style of painting job imaginable. As with us, the proof is in the pudding… Or the primer. Whether it’s a 500,000 square foot shopping mall or a small cabinet with tricky corners, or painting contractors put maximum effort, time, and skill into their craft.
- Trustworthy: Stockton Painting Pros is a 100% free drug, alcohol, and foolery free workplace. We don’t just hire the best painting contractors, but the best people who we feel can be trusted inside of your home or place of business. All of our painters have participated in technical training for their craft, been background checked, and continue to hone in on their craft. If the question ever comes up, “Can I trust your painters inside my home without me there?” The answer will always be, “yes!” We hold all of our house painters accountable and have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to upholding our standards.
- Respectful: You’ll always want to get a measure of the character of your painting contractor before hiring them. Luckily, this can be done before a single dollar exchanges hands. Do they return your phone calls? Are they on time to meetings? Are they easy to communicate with? We’ve all heard horror stories of contractors who are a pain to work with, have a horrible bedside manner, or just disappear completely halfway through the job.
- Safety: The last thing you’ll want to look for in a house painter is their ability to uphold safety standards. Safety includes the type of products they use, their ability to protect the valuables in your home from the paint, and of course their trustworthiness. Adequate preparation must be taken, especially when painting the interior of a house or business. Even experienced painters will drip paint from time to time. Proper prep means covering all furniture, floors, outlet covers, and places you don’t want painted. We take preparation as an opportunity to do things right, from the background checks we run on prospective employees to covering your valuables.
We can talk all day about the five qualities you should look for in a painting contractor, but at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is we are committed to upholding all five of these qualities.
There are numerous reasons why one would want to paint their home. Maybe you recently moved into a new home and want to make it feel more “homely”, you’ve grown tired of the paint job of your current home, or your selling and want to give the property a boost in curb appeal.
Whatever the reason, house painting is always a good idea. Even better, if you live in the Stockton area, you couldn’t have come to a better place to find a house painter to do the job for you.
Whether you own it or not, your commercial property is an investment which you’ll hope to profit from sooner rather than later. If the paint job is fading, peeling, or stained, it’s likely you are repelling customers and as a result, money from your pockets. A fresh paint job comes with many benefits like the aforementioned, increasing the legitimacy of your business, attracting higher-end clientele, and separating you from your competition.
Our professional commercial painters can help you accomplish all of the above. Whether you have a corporate office, hospital, retail shop, school, warehouse, or restaurant, we can help you.
The exterior of your home expresses who you are to your neighbors, passers-by, and the whole world. But this isn’t the only benefit you get from painting the exterior of your home. When done properly, the exterior paint of your home protects your biggest investment from insects, rain, snow, the sun, and other forms of damage.
If your paint is peeling, fading, or stained, it may be time to call Stockton Painting Pros in to do the job. We don’t skip any steps and apply long-lasting paint which not only looks good but can withstand all Northern California climates.
It’s well known that painting the exterior of your home greatly increases its value when you’re looking to sell, or just impress your neighbors. But did you know you can also get that same effect when you paint the interior of your home? It goes without saying, the interior of your home is where you sleep, eat, relax, entertain, bathe, and do everything in-between. You’ll spend most of your time here, so you absolutely deserve to enjoy the look and feel of every room in your home.
Our painting contractors know how to give kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, ceilings, and cabinets an ambiance which feels like home to you and perfectly reflects your unique personality. If you’re ready to increase the visual appeal of the interior of your home, give our interior painters a call ASAP.
It’s not uncommon to grow bored with the aesthetic of your kitchen & bathroom cabinets. As the years pass by, so do styles and tastes. Unfortunately, completely replacing the cabinets in your kitchen and bathroom is a costly project which will dip deep into your pockets. On the other hand, painting your cabinetry is a cost-effective strategy which can quickly bring your cabinets up to modern standards and express the personality of your kitchen and bathroom.
Painting or refinishing quality woodwork is a challenging activity which should only be trusted to cabinet painters like the ones we hire and train at Stockton Painting Pros. Make sure your next call is to 209-500-4144 so we can discuss painting your kitchen/bathroom cabinets.
Our Painting Process
With decades of painting experience, we have created the best painting process in Stockton from start to finish.
Most frequent questions and answers
A common question we get is, “why should I paint my home?” We believe painting your home is important from an aesthetic point of view and a durability/safety POV as well.
Here’s what we mean.
Starting with protection first, painting your home adds an extra layer of protection from:
What shouldn’t be forgotten are the tale-tell signs your home needs to be painted. These are if the paint is peeling, fading, or stained. Here’s an example of what that looks like.
On the brighter side, there are also a few benefits to painting your home:
- Increased value
- Better aesthetics
- Increased lifespan of siding
All of these reasons add up to painting your home becoming a practical investment.
On average we can complete a project within 1-2 working days.
However, the length of a project varies on multiple factors, for example:
- Most residential painting jobs can be finished within a week, but commercial painting jobs tend to take a bit longer.
- The size of the property we are painting
- The different pieces of a project (batching together interior & exterior.
Always be wary of painting contractors who try to offer you the lowest price or the quickest paint job. If you’re concerned about how long the project will take, always make sure you and the painter you hire are on the same page before the project starts.
The first thing we do before taking out a paintbrush or sander is to move all objects off the wall, cover outlets, and move furniture to the middle of the room. We’ll take care of this for you if you’d like to make this process smoother for you. Next, all of the furniture will be covered in plastic to protect it from paint and other particles which may fall down during the project. Lastly, we cover the entire room we’re working in with a drop cloth.
All in all, the entire room we’re working on will be 100% protected from paint or any other substances. When we finish, we’ll remove all of our tools and protective gear.